Browse data: Publication
From Ontology Learning
Showing below up to 112 results starting with #1.
- A Reasonable Semantic Web.
- A Refinement Operator Based Learning Algorithm for the ALC Description Logic
- A Survey of Ontology Evaluation Techniques
- A Survey of Ontology Learning Methods and Techniques
- A Web-Based Novel Term Similarity Framework for Ontology Learning
- Actively Learning Ontology Matching via User Interaction
- Advancing topic ontology learning through term extraction.
- An Application of Collaborative Web Browsing Based on Ontology Learning from User Activities on the Web
- An Incremental Tri-Partite Approach To Ontology Learning
- An Ontology-Based Framework for Personalized Adaptive Learning.
- An ontology engineering approach to the realization of theory-driven group formation.
- An overview of methods and tools for ontology learning from texts
- Applications of Inductive Logic Programming
- Automated Learning of Social Ontologies
- Automatic Fuzzy Semantic Web Ontology Learning from Fuzzy Object-Oriented Database Model.
- Automatic Ontology Learning: Supporting a Per-Concept Evaluation by Domain Experts
- Bridging the Gap between Text and Knowledge Selected Contributions to Ontology Learning and Population from Text
- CRCTOL: A semantic-based domain ontology learning system
- Comparison of Concept Learning Algorithms With Emphasis on Ontology Engineering for the Semantic Web
- Concept Learning in Description Logics
- Concept Learning in Description Logics Using Refinement Operators
- Context-based Hierarchical Clustering for the Ontology Learning
- Cross-language Ontology Learning
- DBpedia - A Crystallization Point for the Web of Data
- DBpedia Live Extraction
- DBpedia: A Nucleus for a Web of Open Data
- DL-Learner: Learning Concepts in Description Logics
- Das SMV-System
- Data-driven approach for ontology learning
- Discovering Unknown Connections - the DBpedia Relationship Finder
- Domain Ontology Learning from Websites.
- Domain Ontology Learning from the Web
- Domain ontology learning from the web an unsupervised, automatic and domain independent approach
- Dynamic Iterative Ontology Learning
- Ensemble Methods for Ontology Learning - An Empirical Experiment to Evaluate Combinations of Concept Acquisition Techniques
- Evaluating an Ontology Learning Tool in Biology
- Evaluation of OntoLearn, a Methodology for Automatic Learning of Ontologies
- Evaluation of OntoLearn, a methodology for automatic learning of domain ontologies
- First experiments of using semantic knowledge learned by ASIUM for information extraction task using INTEX
- Foundations of Refinement Operators for Description Logics
- HANNE - A Holistic Application for Navigational Knowledge Engineering
- Hybrid Learning of Ontology Classes
- Ideal Downward Refinement in the EL Description Logic
- Improving Ontologies through Ontology Learning: a University Case
- Information Extraction and Ontology Learning Guided by Web Directory
- Integrated Approach to Web Ontology Learning and Engineering
- Integrating Social Web with Semantic Web - Ontology Learning and Ontology Evolution from Folksonomies.
- Issues in Learning an Ontology from Texts
- Learning of OWL Class Descriptions on Very Large Knowledge Bases
- Learning ontologies from natural language texts
- Learning ontology resolution for document representation and its applications in text mining.
- Learning subsumption hierarchies of ontology concepts from texts.
- Learning with Gene Ontology Annotation Using Feature Selection and Construction.
- NLP-based Ontology Learning from Legal Texts. A Case Study.
- Nachfragende und konzeptbasierte Metainterpreter in Prolog
- Named Entity Recognition for Ontology Population using Background Knowledge from Wikipedia
- ODELO: an ontology-driven model for the evaluation of learning ontologies.
- ORE - A Tool for Repairing and Enriching Knowledge Bases
- On How to Perform a Gold Standard Based Evaluation of Ontology Learning
- OntoWiki - A Tool for Social, Semantic Collaboration
- Ontologies for Machine Learning
- Ontologies on Demand? -A Description of the State-of-the-Art, Applications, Challenges and Trends for Ontology Learning from Text Information
- Ontology Alignment for Linked Open Data.
- Ontology Learning
- Ontology Learning ECAI-2000 Workshop
- Ontology Learning Part One - On Discoverying Taxonomic Relations from the Web
- Ontology Learning and Knowledge Discovery Using the Web: Challenges and Recent Advances
- Ontology Learning and Population from Text: Algorithms, Evaluation and Applications
- Ontology Learning and Population: Bridging the Gap between Text and Knowledge
- Ontology Learning and Reasoning -- Dealing with Uncertainty and Inconsistency
- Ontology Learning and Semantic Annotation: a Necessary Symbiosis.
- Ontology Learning ant Its Application to Automated Terminology Translation
- Ontology Learning by Analyzing XML Document Structure and Content.
- Ontology Learning by Ananlyzing XML Document Structure and Content
- Ontology Learning by Clustering Based on Fuzzy Formal Concept Analysis.
- Ontology Learning from Text: A Survey of Methods
- Ontology Learning from Text: A Survey of Methods.
- Ontology Learning from Text: Methods, Evaluation and Applications
- Ontology learning and its application to automated terminology translation
- Ontology learning for the Semantic Web
- Ontology learning for the semantic web
- Ontology learning from domain specific web documents
- Ontology-Based Categorization of Web Services with Machine Learning.
- Pillars of Ontology Treatment in the Medical Domain
- Proceedings of the Workshop on Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for Ontology Engineering
- Refining Non-Taxonomic Relation Labels with External Structured Data to Support Ontology Learning
- Refining non-taxonomic relation labels with external structured data to support ontology learning.
- Relation Labelling in Ontology Learning: Experiments with Semantically Tagged Corpus
- Rules Driven Object-Relational Databases Ontology Learning
- Rules Driven Object-Relational Databases Ontology Learning.
- Semantic search using modular ontology learning and case-based reasoning.
- Semantisch unterstütztes Requirements Engineering
- Semantische Mashups auf Basis Vernetzter Daten
- Semi-automated ontology learning: the BOEMIE approach
- State of the Art : Patterns in Ontology Engineering
- State of the art and open issues
- Strategies for the Evaluation of Ontology Learning
- Supporting Lexical Ontology Learning by Relational Exploration
- Text2Onto - A Framework for Ontology Learning and Data-driven Change Discovery
- The state of the art in ontology learning: a framework for comparison
- Theories for mutagenicity: a study in first-order and feature-based induction
- Towards Machine Learning on the Semantic Web
- Towards Ontology Learning from Folksonomies
- Towards Semantic based Requirements Engineering
- Triplify - Lightweight Linked Data Publication from Relational Databases
- User-Centred Onlology Learning for Knowledge Management
- User-Centred Ontology Learning for Knowledge Management